Hello, Is it Me You're Looking For?

My photo
Budak kurang sosial, kot.

June 07, 2008

Study Harder

Yes, I have to study harder because I'm not doing that since the first day of holidays. Well, I started to revise last week but everytime I open my reference books I'll close them back after 15 minutes. I know I am toooo LAZY! Oh Im in so much trouble, I don't know whether Im being paranoid this time but I think my exam results will not be as good as the previous exam. Gahh, whatever it is, I'll study harder next time I promise you that.

I just finished my revision for account and PI subjects. Account was okay, tomorrow Im going to study additional mathematics and chemistry. Yeay, study study studyyyyy. -.-' nerdy much.

*I need loud music, I wanna scream along babyyyyyy






Antic Cafe rocks! Listen to their strong tracks, they are rock bands, and they are cute. These guys are visual kei bands. Look at their outfits! That's visual kei, I didn't like it before but I get attracted to visual kei bands after hearing their songs. Walah! Awesome I tell you. Lol. There's a guy called Bou which played the lead guitar before he's out from the band. He is very talented, sad to let him go, though. Well Ive been crapping a lot, so yeah, listen to them because they rock!





This is Bou, he's a guy by the way




Okayyyyyyy, perut aku buat masalah
Have to rush to the toilet, goodnight!




No comments: