Hello, Is it Me You're Looking For?

My photo
Budak kurang sosial, kot.

May 23, 2008

IM HOMEEEEEEE ! EXAM SUCKS !

im finally homeeeeee ! actually i arrived home yesterday in the evening, i was very tired and happy at the same time. tired cause i have to wait for my mom for an hour to pick me up and happy to get back home, sleep on my very own comforting bed and my old and lame handphone(its okay, i can still sms him :D). this holiday won't be fun, i guess because this 30th my mom will be going to cambodia to see my dad. and guess what? my sisters and i have to stay at my grandparents' house for about 4 days and it kinda sucks, you know. :| she just tell me yesterday and i was like WTF. im afraid i cannot study for my exam which will be held right after this holidays. ERGH, this is soooooo frustrating. this holidays would be dull ! :| ' it's okay, think positive, athirah. you have to study, you have to focus ! ' hihi, well this is the chance to study very very hard and score in chemistry subject ! ive done add maths and physics paper and it SUCKS. in the class i was like a stupid girl sitting for an exam, most of the questions were too hard and i just leave the answers blank. i suck, i know. but my friends did the same thing, too! so its not my fault for not studying for the exam, its just the problem of the questions which was EXTRA hard than the previous exam. Haish, its okay. just study harder, i guess. ;D besides exam, the last week before i came home was a very stressful week, i tell you. and thank god im here at home today, i can sleep all day long and watch tv every night, yeehaw ! well that's it for now i guess, im hungry and i haven't take my bath yet, so off to the toilet ! xoxo.




oh i just love hayley, she has a great hair, great voice and a great band, paramore !















No comments: