Hello, Is it Me You're Looking For?

My photo
Budak kurang sosial, kot.

January 07, 2011

Short Update


1. My handphone can't be fixed in time and I have to wait for another two/three days. Sucks.
2. I want to take my guitar but the guy at the store is no where to be found and I've waited for quite a long time, still he didn't show up! Sucks.
3. I have to bring my assignments home which Im not sure Im going to do it or not , and my assignments are loads. Sucks.
4. I cannot contact anyone right now as I don't have any spare phone! Sucks.




Life is great so far.




:)



Comel tak?
KBYE



6 comments:

Shiro Petta Petto said...

ad broadband x? msj org gne broadband je arr...

Anonymous said...

comel tirot!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

comel lah..
pon boleyhh tirot..

Anonymous said...

sangat COMEL!!

umi kokmie said...

hahaha...
tirot x pernah x comey.

Anonymous said...

comel :)